Welcome to the Back Porch Beer Snob!
I enjoy trying new types of craft beer, and often take advantage of the "Create your own six-pack" section of my favorite liquor store. On this blog, I will review many different varieties of craft beer, and, on occasion, mass-produced beers. I am merely an amateur beer taster, so don't expect reviews including exotic flavors, such as "burnt leather" or "hint of oak," as I have never tasted either, and don't intend to.
I will include the brewer and variety of beer, as well as the description from the bottle, if one is provided. I will drink each beer from the bottle to be fair in tasting, as well as to be economical for myself, as I don't own the wide variety of beer glasses suggested by the brewers. Each beer will be graded on a five-point scale, with 1 being the lowest score, and 5 being the highest. Obviously, this grading system is subjective, and different individuals might like or dislike any given beer.
This blog is intended merely to bring about discussion of craft beers, and is in no way intended to sway anyone to purchase or not purchase any variety of beer.
I hope that readers will enjoy these reviews, and please feel free to comment, criticize or offer suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment